2021-12-04 - Sorry the Gramps wiki is currently being upgraded to a newer software version. Please check back after the 2021-12-06.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
The H-Tree is a structured, space-efficient technique for pedigree visualization (to display ancestral trees).
The H-tree based layout can be used to display ancestral trees. This layout increases the number of displayable generations, via a symmetrically arranged structure, provides the the user with an overview that allows them to understand and navigate through the data.
You can configure the following options on the Layout tab:
- [x]Show images
- [x]Show tags
- Tree size: 5(default) range 2 to 6 generations.
H-tree will display the following number of people if the Tree size is set to:
- 2 generations = 3 people total
- 3 generations = 7 people total
- 4 generations = 15 people total
- 5 generations = 31 people total
- 6 generations = 47 people total
- Drawing issues for "Tree Size" 6 (center three boxes child and parents are too large)
- Add connecting lines to show relationships between people and make the chart clear to read
- Add ability to Print.