Welcome to the Gramps Project! and thank you for deciding to become a contributor,
Help us improve! First impressions are important... and, as a new account holder, we want to make it easier for you to become a productive member of the Gramps community.
You recently requested a new account to allow editing of the Gramps-Project.org online documentation. (Did you know that was the purpose of this account? Or did you think it was needed to download the program? Or to get access to the documentation? Or to ask for help or report an issue? Or to use one of the support or development resources? This account is not useful for any of those other reasons.)
Maybe some of the following introductory pages for new Gramps WikiContributors would have been more helpful?:
- Gramps WikiContributor help
- Editing existing pages
- Starting a new page
- Writing a “How Do I…?” (tutorial-style) article
- Translating a page to another language
Again, welcome and have fun!
Join one of the Mailing lists or a forum to give your feedback.
Translation of English page
- Sorry. I shuffled the pages. I was trying to fix it. Thanks for the help.
- Ohh, I guess I didn't get my speed. I am sorry. I'm trying to get used to the wiki. Bora 22:51, 6 Ocak 2022
User manual name
Hi, thanks for the translation, due to the way the usermanual is rolled over for major releases you need to keep "Gramps 5.x wiki" in the name of the page so they are rolled over. Check out the other the language pages Daleathan (talk) 00:37, 7 January 2022 (UTC)
- I wanted to direct it like in German and French, but I guess I couldn't. My fault. Sorry. Bora 00:54, 7 Ocak 2022 (UTC)
Wiki Side bar translations
Hi, If you want the wiki sidebar translated see
- Gramps:Side_bar_translation but note you need to email the [email protected] so he can edit the sidebar labels, with the translated strings you provide.