There is no registration required to read this wiki or download and install Gramps. You only need an account to edit this wiki.
This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
The Media Report is a text report for images. The report allows custom headings and custom notes as well as the image data like notes, citations, tags, attributes and people references.
Once this addon has been installed:
- Select Menu Reports > Text Reports -> Media Report...
Undo history warning
Proceeding with this tool will erase the undo history for this session. In particular, you will not be able to revert the changes made by this tool or any changes made prior to it. If you think you may want to revert running this tool, please stop here and backup your database.
- From the Undo history warning dialogue you can choose Stop or Proceed with the tool.
- The Options tab is displayed with the following:
- Heading: The heading for the report.
- Media: The media/image file for the report.
- Custom Note: A custom note selector for this report.
- Include custom note: If checked the selected custom note will be added.
- Include referenced people: If checked people referenced on the image will be added to the report.
- Include media data: If checked the media data (attributes, tags, citations) will be added to the report.
Once you have made your choices, you can either choose Close or Execute to apply the report generation.