about your changes on the article Other_genealogy_software. Many of those or not really usefull to users:
- openancestry is a dead project stuck in version 0.0.9, I deleted it
- expoactes is a genealogical resource not a programm, you should add it to Resource_and_related_sites, eg under a France header. I deleted it
- utilspl is a zip file! You should give a description of what it is, or if you have not used it, delete the entry
- geneasoft: there is nothing this page gives extra. Why add it? You could add it at the bottom after cindy's list, but that list is more extensive.
- french only programs are of little use for english/international users. You should warn them the program is french only.
Jerome, I do not know this program, little information is given (no screenshots ;-)) However, they speak about excel sheets, ... and how you have to use a freeware program nimegue to prepare your actes. It looks to me this nimegue is the real program (see screenshots in the documentation) to input certificates, and expoactes is just a server hosting them. However, Nimegue is freeware if I understand correctly, and don and alex clearly stated to me only links to free (as in OSS free) programs should be hosted on gramps wiki.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong, I did not read to much of the french text, the documentation is a bit verbose.
- I understand. Please, in that case, add expoactes to the Other genealogy tools, but please, add sufficient explanation on what it does (web server hosting ....), and that it is in french. If possible, link to information on the program directly (download page, manual). bmcage 12:39, 24 March 2007 (EDT)
if you have comments on pages, or ideas on how to improve, please use the talk page and not the article itself.