I apologize for jumping the gun on moving the DNA Gramplet documentation I did not realize the documentation was referring to an unreleased addon not available to anyone but yourself, which explains my confusion when I was attempting to update based on the existing version and seeing different results than your screenshots show :( Will you be sharing it for testing myself & possibly User:Matt are interested? --Gioto (talk) 22:21, 20 September 2020 (UTC)
- Added access to test version at DNA. I will be pushing this once another PR has been accepted (Addon:SyncAssociationis loosely connected to the DNA gramplet) GaryGriffin (talk) 17:25, 20 Sep 2020 (PST)
dna feedback from matt
- GaryGriffin: Thank you for sharing. Testing seems to work fine. Some notes and ideas:
- The loading speed might become a problem. For 8 associations it already takes ~3 seconds to load.
- Overlapping segments are hidden below others and currently unaccessible. A way to draw overlapping segments in seperate rows might be an interesting feature in future.
- Matt (talk) 10:47, 25 September 2020 (UTC)