No problems, I'll run through and add the == Licence == header to them later, seeing I missed it on that pass.
- What you've done regarding the wording is fine, the main thing is that an uploader can quickly find the information, and that it is a requirement of uploading. The only thing I'd do is left justify the text and put it in a box with a colored background, to make it stand out. I'd make that tweak myself but I can't edit the page, so we'll leave it as is ;-) -- Graibeard 08:16, 6 March 2007 (EST)
Benny, poll looks fine to me! I just thought whether its place is in the Community portal, not developers. I would think the community portal will be News, Polls, articles, etc. I don't think this poll for example is devel-specific. Shura 15:54, 6 March 2007 (EST)
This is a little bit oriented !!! expoactes is release under GPL. And I never talk about Nim.gue ... You may use related OSS free programs ;) config minimum : Apache 1.3, PHP 4.3 et MySQL 4.0. We may import Nimegue "freeware not OSS free" :( data or CSV generate by OpenOffice :) (Excel if you refuse using OSS free). Visitors see tables per city than by patronymic, search certificates by patronymic or access (if you allow this) to more informations. For web site management, there is login and password. You can see examples on http://expocartes.monrezo.be/agregactes.php
well, i was wondering how much work this is - in hours. if thats not too much i would consider doing the job. i'd like you not to edit my userpage but my discussionpage, thx ;) --Mweinelt 08:39, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
- As you can see i already translated a good part of it, so i think i'll do the job ;) --Mweinelt 12:46, 12 June 2007 (EDT)
Unfortunately the Language Policy Page is locked, so would you please add mweinelt at gmail dot com to the list. Thanks ;)
- Letzte Änderungen
- Zufällige Seite
--Mweinelt 11:03, 16 June 2007 (EDT)
- Community, well leave it as it is, everybody will get the meaning of the word, though its english. Please sign your messages ;) --Mweinelt 11:25, 17 June 2007 (EDT)
Nl:Latijnse woorden en expressies
After going back to a previous version (SPAM), I saw sone strange internal links on Latijnse woorden en expressies page. Look at dict links ("end of s" and on "t letter"). Romjerome , 20 June 2007 (EST)
Italian Main Page Added
F.Y.I - Italian Main Page has been added. By the way that was a painful experience trying to work out how to translate the main page!!
For the language page can you please add me for Italian translation of the wiki with my user page as a contact point. I will do what I can as time permits.
Dm1407 04:53, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Italian translation of Sidebar
- Pagina principale|mainpage_label
- Uso gramps|usegramps_label
- Blog sito|blogwebpage_label
- Famiglia pagine web|famwebpages_label
- recentchanges-url|Ultime modifiche
- randompage-url|Una voce a caso
- sitesupport-url|sito sostegno
Who can I ask to add the sflogo
Hi Benny, Are you able to action this please?
- Hi Romjerome, To meet sourceforges's project requirements the sourceforge logo needs to be displayed on the sidebar or footer etc of this wiki & also the blog. I believe GRAMPS project group_id is "25770" if not the number needs to change to what it :
- I think Benny is the right person for that !
- I just have higher rights on wiki for basic maintenance (documentation, spam, help ...).
- Maybe it is logical, you get them too ?
You can choose from the various logos here: https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/logo.php?group_id=25770
- Dm1407 23:08, 14 June 2009 (UTC)
I see no requirement for the logo on https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sitelegal/wiki/Terms%20of%20Use#a2.REGISTRATIONOBLIGATIONS
There are guidelines here: http://web.sourceforge.com/trademark-usage , but those are guidelines Feel free to obey to these guidelines on Download by uploading the logo to our site and adding it there to the text near the links.
About this Download page you changed. I like the more to the point nature of it. However, Windows is still not an officially supported platform. It will probably remain that way as long as our developers cannot freely use that platform, or as long as people who are willing to pay for that platform not join the devel community. Eg, spell check does not work, when new dependencies are added the fact that it is not available for windows does not stop it being added to GRAMPS, ....
So please do the following: divide the table in Download into an officially supported section, and a community supported. Unfortunately only linux is in the first section. Feel free to use the opportunity to do a call to join development so a community supported version can become officially supported. What it would take to do that is being a person that makes sure changes are tested on the other platform and do the changes needed to make it work when problems arise. Within a section, please sort platform alphabetic. No need to start discussion about why something is ranked higher or lower bmcage 18:51, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
I can not say I actually read if it was a requirement but according to GRAMPS past statistics  for the "SFLogo Impressions", "Mar 2005" was the last time it was on the website, I believed it was an oversight that once the wiki came into being it was not added back, but it seems it was a deliberate choice, so be it them. I was of the impression it added to the rank of GRAMPS in the sourceforge Charts?
For the Download Page you are free to do as you wish it is a wiki after all. You will notice that I did not link to the other gramps4win projects binary and only the official binary uploaded to GRAMPS source forge download area which from the public's point of view is official, so if it isn't official I suggest it not be added and be hosted on gramps4win. Dm1407 13:00, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
I think it'd be nice if the wiki could follow a standard capitalization practice. I like the one in Wikipedia: Headers are sentence-capitalized, meaning only the first word is capitalized by rule. --Lcc 16:52, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
Offer of Help for the wiki
Hi Romjerome, would you like some help with cleaning up the spam? Gioto 01:48, 20 November 2011 (MST)