Gramps is a Free Software Project for Genealogy, offering a professional genealogy program, and a wiki open to all. It is a community project, created, developed and governed by genealogists.
- Installation: Install Gramps, the Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System right away. Gramps currently runs on Linux, MAC OS X, and Windows. Guides for installation on all three (plus BSD and Solaris) are available.
- Addons: Extend your installed Gramps with third-party addons to add additional functions. Includes many additional Filters, Tools, Reports, Views, Web Pages, and Gramplets.
- Documentation: Read the User's Manual and reviews, discover the features of Gramps, learn by example or improve your Gramps knowledge with tutorials.
- Genealogy: Learn more about genealogy. What are the best sources, where to find information, how to store it, ...?
Gramps 4.2.6 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.6.
A maintenance release.
- 10076: Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
- 10136: Fix use of regular expressions
- 10135: Date Editor had 'Type' and 'Quality' labels swapped
- 10077: Fix FamilyGroup Report
- 10093: Fix names not displayed in relationship graph
- 10100: Fix outdated Bugtracker link in reporting wizard
- 9862: Fix replacements in Ancestor tree
- 10105: Fix Default Browser Setting
- 9865: Fix linking place on OpenStreetMap view
- 10096: Fix Family Lines Report having unescaped characters
- 10095: Fix non-local character in DB name (Windows OS)
- 9130: Fix checking for "event.string" in "treeview_keypress"
- 8366: Fix invalid February 29th date in Julian dual-dated
- 10033: Fix Note on CIR when it is attached to a (preferred or alternative) name through the names dialog.
- 9880: Improve time loading for person selector in census forms, see also 8785, 9700 and GEP041
- 9975: Fix incorrect SoundEx result
- 9904: Fix Error printing on ancestor tree graphical report
- 9564: Fix custom filter creation with 'Events occurring on a particular day of the week'
- 9995: Bug in the Name Editor / Group As
- 9945: Gramps CSV export of Places did not generate correct Title.
- 9908: Add custom Family Relations not shown in the filter siderbar
- 9899: Fix non-textual value on Tag report
- 9878: Fix 'interface.dont-ask' config key ignored on Note edition
- 8128: Fix Reorder Relationships dialog
- 9235: Shrink size of Break Lock (and other QuestionDialogs)
- 9470: Only selection of Active or Home person if commited
- 9478: Fix quick search exception when nothing in searched list
- 9612 10005: Fix problem adding parents
- Fix bookmarks keybinding on Mac
- Fix failure to load default gramplets if GExiv2 is missing or too old.
- Update API doc for place displayer
- Add datestrings to Turkish translation
- Update translations: cs, de, fr, fi, hu, it, ru, sl, sv, tr
In Memory of Peter Landgren.
See the Changelog.