- I started practicing genealogy in 2010.
I currently have 592 related individuals (20111025) that I have entered into my Gramps Family Tree.
Currently Learning Python using LPTHW.
- discussion page has possible homes for Gramps genealogy portal pages?
Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual
See Typographical_conventions for the Gramps User manual
- Template:Man_button eg: a random Word random word
- Template:Man_label - random Labels for buttons and other portions of the graphical interface
Find a template for:
- Gramps Standard: Navigator:Categories eg: Gramplets / People / Relationships / Family / Ancestry / Events / Places / Geography / Sources / Repositories / Media / Notes
- Possibly use the icons + text label (see GRAMPS_icon_set)
Fix an existing templates:
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|