Revision as of 15:55, 26 October 2011 by Daleathan (→Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual)
- I started practicing genealogy in 2010.
I currently have 592 related individuals (20111025) that I have entered into my Gramps Family Tree.
Currently Learning Python using LPTHW.
Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual
See Typographical_conventions for the Gramps User manual
- Template:Man_button eg: a random Word random word
- Menu selections use Template:Man_menu - Menu -> Submenu -> Menu Item
- Template:Man_label - random Labels for buttons and other portions of the graphical interface
Find a template for:
- Gramps Standard: Navigator:Categories eg: Gramplets / People / Relationships / Family / Ancestry / Events / Places / Geography / Sources / Repositories / Media / Notes
Fix an existing templates: