Revision as of 14:23, 26 October 2011 by Daleathan (→Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual)
- I started practicing genealogy in 2010.
I currently have 592 related individuals (20111025) that I have entered into my Gramps Family Tree.
Currently Learning Python using LPTHW.
Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual
See Typographical_conventions for the Gramps User manual
- Template:Man_Key_press eg: CTRL+D, ↵ Enter+A, ⊞ Win+C, ⇧ Shift+B, CTRL+←, CTRL+→, CTRL+↑, CTRL+↓, ⌘ Cmd+Q ( Used on keybinding )
- Template:Man_button eg: Word
- Menu selections use Template:Man_menu - Menu -> Submenu -> Menu Item
Find a template for:
- Gramps Standard: Navigator:Categories eg: Gramplets / People / Relationships / Family / Ancestry / Events / Places / Geography / Sources / Repositories / Media / Notes
- Gramplet's - needs something
Fix an existing template:
- Labels for buttons and other portions of the graphical interface
- Fix the extra space at end of each word