- merge familylines and relgraph good stuff into a common report
- auto-translation of names, places, etc. - for reports and exports
- reports & export should have more in common -- in filtering/selecting source set and output data
- what is the best practice for collaboration with other active researchers? Is there a tutorial? Should gramps collab with multisync @sf? or some DVCS? Obvious use cases:
- two (or more) people using GRAMPS. Each wants to be the master of his own DB and vet anything incoming.
- make life easy for people taking periodic exports from gramps - can we send out only the stuff that changed? (yet another multisync sub-problem)