Gramps 3.4.8 (The "Forget about your sin, give the audience a grin" bug fix) released.
Gramps team releases version 3.4.8.
- 6194: [Database] Database corrupted - TypeError: unhashable type: 'list'
- 7559: [Database] Fix bug in abandon changes and quit
- 7152: [Command line] Fix error when importing database from the CLI
- 7620: [Settings] 'Display as' field in Name Editor reverts to Preferences default
- 7368: [Geography] View does not communicate over proxy server with autorisation
- 7419: [Search/Filtering] Event gramplet filter does not have field for primary role
- [Search/Filtering] New HasDayOfWeek filter rule
- 7429: [GUI - interface] Error when leaving a Gramps type field blank in an editor
- 5690: [GUI - interface] Fix creation of events with same Gramps-ID
- 7342 7137: [GUI - interface] Enhancements and consitency on events gramplet, selector and view
- [GUI - interface] Enhanced Citation Editor
- 7584: [GUI - interface] Fix update of active object after merge
- 7510: [Other] Do not drag and drop more than one data into editor tabs
- 7435: [Other] Media Editor error if Path value was changed to a non existing file
- 7119: [Other] Register history objects at startup
- 7477: [Reports] Users should not be allowed to edit and delete 'default' style into Style Editor
- 7662: [Web Reports] Missing closing bracket in Web_Basic-Spruce.css
- 7488: [Web Reports] Some temporary files remains in /tmp with NarrativeWeb report
- 7097: [Spell] Some fixes and enhancements
- 7598: [Port to Mac] No narrative.css File After Running Narrated Website Report
- 566: [Localization, Reports] Paper names and Styles values are now translated
- 7276: [Localization] Translate some punctuation marks
- 7671: Fix Relationships handler for Portuguese
- Updated translations: ar, cs, de, es, fr, he, it, ru, sk, sv
See the Changelog.