Gramps 3.4.7 (The "Ask me tomorrow, but not today" bug fix) released.
Gramps team releases version 3.4.7.
- Add new filter rule matching citations having a source with a <text> on a note / 7183
- Add primary role option to event filter / 6519
- Add Groups support and reduce number of lines in Event types selector / 7342
- Add 'Last Change' column on selectors, when missing / 5024
- Fix a filter rule on citation sidebar (Source:Note) / 7183
- Fix url in Welcome gramplet when detached / 7388
- Fix bug in associations filter / 5123
- Better support for objects having citations as subobjects / 7157
- Check Tag handling on people views / 7075
- Keep at least one column on views / 7361
- Reorder tool now updates citation IDs / 5775
- Performance improvement in ancestor filter / 7340
- Better support on GEDCOM file format for tags like family _UID, add support for _FSFTID, by Enno Borgsteede / 6380
- Reduce number of columns in LDS temple selector / 7333
- Fix menu action for last recently opened family trees / 7327
- Fix minor visual issue on Merge Person dialog / 7147, 7001
- Use 'Bat Mitzvah' (en_US event name) / 6921
- "Add citation" missing in pop-up menu / 7300
- Improvements on image region handling / 7290
- Some fixes on images for ODF file format, thanks to Matthias Basler for the initial patch / 7288
- Fix HTML spacing on GraphViz output / 7256
- Various fixes related to bookmark handling in navigation views / 7229 , 7240
- Invalid dates (like 2013-02-30) no longer crash the date editor or file import / 7212
- Enhancement on date validation into Date Editor / 7198, 7212 , 7317
- Various fixes on date handling / 7197
- Consistent GUI confirmation during bulk deletions / 7086
- Multiple maintainability and usability improvements.
- Better documentation for name / 6955
- Update holidays for France / 7151
- Translation update: de, fr, ru
See the Changelog for more details.