below the partero I see an inputfield an then 5 messages listed but I do not know how to get to them
Text only mentions hit <enter>
- Erik, that is all there is. You can type a short message and hit enter. We are limited by the poll plugin tool we use. bmcage 09:39, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
I add existing sub-categories on Category:Developers/General. Maybe wiki should add other "devel" pages/sub-categories on this pages for having an other index list (less texts, just hyperlinks) ...
I propose to:
- remove the categories from the Template:Developers/Intro box, as I have already noted in the discussion of the template.
- Done bmcage 05:50, 21 September 2007 (EDT)
- remove the Poll. It is enough on the Portal:Community page, or it might get a place on the main page too. Developers of the software are not necessarily developers of the site as well.
- Community does not get so much trafic as it is a static page. Main page is no option as the poll cannot be translated. The old site had poll on the main page, I would vote to leave it here. bmcage 05:50, 21 September 2007 (EDT)
- move the Template:Developers/Categories box on the bottom of the page, under all other boxes, in a separate row.
(Zfoldvari 16:07, 20 September 2007 (EDT))
- If I remove the Poll yes, otherwise I personally like to have them on the screen when it opens. I tend to navigate to the categories. Somebody added the bottom three boxes without links. Furthermore they are not well aligned.... What to do with them? Changed the layout a bit, revert if not ok or feel free to move poll further down. bmcage 05:50, 21 September 2007 (EDT)
- So where do the users go most often? My argument is that there could be a few hundreds of users (271 registerred), of which only 5-10 are developers.
- I don't think either that the empty boxes make any sense. Also agree that alignment should be improved. I thought this: if instead of the templates the table cells were defined with border, all the rows would have the same height. What do you think? (Zfoldvari 13:48, 21 September 2007 (EDT))