Talk:GEPS 023: Storing data from large sources
Why not trying to support source association, like current person objects association ?
Sources are stored on repositories, but we may have a source reference into a source: they are related together.
ex: Book/publication/index gives some source references. Primary source will be the Book/publication/index, child references will be the secondary sources. Large data might be stored into multiple sources, which are shared between persons, events, etc ...
--Romjerome 11:53, 9 December 2010 (EST)
- Sorry, it seems to be your propoal ...
- but in this case, change will be less intrusive!
- ie. just add something like :
- sourceref with hlink and group attributes into a source object.
- It is specific to source object and there is one direction, like personref on person object.
- --Romjerome 02:22, 10 December 2010 (EST)