Gramps 5.1.1 (Sept. 2019)
- Fix bugs in withinarea filter rule
- Avoid bad coordinates in the ref place
- Avoid alphabetic characters in filter rules
- Could not convert string to float by using withinarea filter rule
- Difference between sidebar filter and filter rule
Gramps 5.1.0 (Aug. 2019)
- New feature to allow Filter Rules to be added via addons.
- Filter Rule editor, save pane position
- Filters rule has attribute: Check all values of an attribute type and not only the first one.
- filters rule have children person filter: Check all families of a person for children and not only the first
Gramps 5.0.2 (Aug. 2019)
- Fix relationship path between filter rule when parent is missing
Gramps 5.0.1 (Dec. 2018)
- Fix IsDuplicatedAncestorOf filter rule to avoid crash on tree loop
Development of Addon Rules
Beginning with version 5.0, Gramps implemented an database API (application programming interface) infrastructure supporting user selectable backends. The 5.1 release changed the default database backend from BSDDB (Berkeley database) to SQLite
- Git introduction
- https://github.com/gramps-project/addons-source - Source code (Git)
- https://github.com/gramps-project/addons - downloadable .tgz files
- Addons Development
- Writing a Plugin
- Policy for Committing code contributions
- [Gramps-devel]: Filter rules as plugins?
- [Gramps-users]: A question on writing filters
- [Gramps-devel]: New filter rules on Names
- [Gramps-devel]: Sequencing of filter rules?
- [Gramps-devel]: filter rules
- [Gramps-users]: Gramplet writing - newbie help needed
- based on the Gramps-users archived threads: