Revision as of 11:25, 22 July 2008 by Duncan
Welcome to the Genealogy Research Portal!
Good practises for genealogical research
- Genealogy basics - A good place to start
- Portable file and directory names - Select names for your digital files which don't cause headaches later.
- Organise your files - A look at some different ways to organise all that information
- Meaningful filenames - Ideas for selecting names for your digital files which tell you something about the file or folder.
- Sources - Sources play a key role in genealogy, read about how to use and manage them
- Other genealogy software - programs to track your ancestry
- Other genealogy tools - tools to help you make a website, a genealogical tree, ...
- Resource and related sites
- Existing reports