Plugin list legend
Plugin / Documentation
This is a link to documentation on this plugin. Users should read the documentation before installing any plugin.
There are a variety of types of plugins, including:
- Report - adds a new output report
- View - adds a new view to the list of views available
- Gramplet - adds a new Gramplet to Gramps, which can be activated by right-clicking on the Gramplet View
- Quickview - a view that you can run by right-clicking on object, or if a person quickview, then through the Quick View Gramplet
- Website - output a static genealogy website based on your Gramps data
An image of the plugin.
A brief description of the plugin.
The Use indicates who might receive the most benefit out of the plugin. Common categories of users:
- Beginning user
- Expert user
Rating (out of 4)
The Rating should give an indication of the state of the plugin:
- 0 Star - initial version, basic framework defined, does not work correctly, please help
- 1 Star - partially working with some functionality, but much more work is needed; needs testing
- 2 Stars - about half done, works, but more work is needed for it to be complete; needs more testing
- 3 Stars - some known issues, but mostly complete
- 4 Stars - complete, works well, fully tested
Use this link to report issues, or provide feedback to the author.
Use this link to download the plugin. See Third-party Plugins for more details on installing a plugin.