Gramps 3.0.1 (Don't call me "Señor!") released.
2008.05.17 This release contains many bug fixes and updates!
A big "thank you!" to everyone who helped make this happen!
- Translation updates for de, es, fi, fr, hr, lt, nb, nl, pl, sk, and sv!
- Bug fixes for the book report!
- Various improvements for the Relationship, Familylines and Hourglass graphs!
- Improvements to the narrative web report!
- Many miscellaneous bug fixes!
- See ChangeLog for full list of changes!
Gramps 3.0.0 ("It was just getting interesting.") released.
2008.03.24 This release contains many new features and updates, among which:
- New database format: family trees (grdb format deprecated, only for import)
- New Family Tree manager, allowing create, deletion, renaming, repair and revision control. Only Family Trees can be edited, all other supported formats must be imported.
- Notes as separate objects, see all your notes in the NoteView
- Objects can have multiple notes.
- Gramplets: small genealogy applications within GRAMPS
- Quick Reports: small reports accessible from the views
- Reports: new reports and report improvements, among which improved and restyled narrated web report and family lines
- Rewrite of the GEDCOM parser
- Filtered export to all export formats
- New artwork based on the Tango guidelines
- LDS temple definitions moved to supporting file
- Export views to a spreadsheet
- A wiki manual
- Many, many, many other great and small improvements (new export assistant, no more gconf, new filters, ...)
Gramps 2.2.10 ("Lemon Curry?") released.
2008.01.13 This release consists primarily of bug fixes and translation updates.
Version 2.2.10 -- the "Lemon Curry?" release:
- fixes for several database corruption issues and crashes (Benny, Gary, Jim)
- fixes for Gedcom, ANSEL and XML import/export issues (Jim, Benny)
- translation updates (various: bg, de, fi, fr, lt, nb, nl, no)
- various small fixes to several reports (Stéphane, Gary, Benny)
Linux Genealogy CD 3.0
The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the new release of the Linux Genealogy CD 3.0. This disk is based on Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) and features GRAMPS 2.2.7, as well as other genealogy software: GeneWeb and LifeLines. The disk can be used both as a Live Session CD, and as the installation disk to install Ubuntu and genealogy software permanently on your hard drive (if you so wish).
Download and details: see Linux Genealogy CD