- Esta wiki tem no momento 1,836 páginas de conteúdo.
- Você encontrou um erro no Gramps? Por favor, relate-o.
- Você está interessado em saber o que pensam os desenvolvedores do Gramps? Então leia o blog.
- Está disponível um portal da comunidade para todos os assuntos relacionados ao projeto Gramps, assim como uma enquete.
- Se você quiser aprender como contribuir para esta wiki, leia a ajuda.
- Se remanescerem dúvidas, não deixe de nos contactar.
Gramps 4.2.3 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.3.
A maintenance release.
- 9363: Creation of the "graphic calendar report" failed
- Fix "TypeError: 'tuple' object does not support item assignment
- 9335: Fix experienced an unexpected error
- 9316: Unable to build narrated web site
- 9347: [NarrativeWeb report] Places index and Media index are incorrectly sorted
- 9345: Error when trying to create narrative report (residence event)
- 9315: Fix filter set by default on selector, 'Show all' button
- 9320: Detailed Ancestors Report has ? for locations when [private data is excluded]
- 8602: Age in the event family view column is wrong.
- 9278: Crash when dragging multiple media items to clipboard
- 9151: vCal Export File format invalid
- 9294: Error occurs for Complete Individual Report -- complete database
- 9297: Narrated Web Site Report: places page is no longer sorted alphabetically
- 8950: Narrative web: html elements emitted in different order
- 9163: Narrative web: "errno: 1, operation is not permitted" when creating archive.
- 9293: Narrative Web report further stops in error.
- 9242: multiple lines on firstname can corrupt ODT file
- fix gramps XML file via import or export
- 9006, 9111, 9274: fix scrolling in persons view after typing some letters
- 9207: Location on geography view could not convert string to float
- setup.py: make typeout more accurate
- 0743: Searching in people view when surnames are collapsed
- Fix error when changing database in new locations gramplets
- 9178: Error loading Participants add-on in French locale
- Restores setting the stdout encoding to sys.getdefaultencoding() for Python3
- Fix comment about getting the right encoding for stdout.
- 9159: Date format does not match system.
- Make US English a special-case locale, where en_GB is the default for english based locales
- Enhance the Locations gramplet
- New "Encloses" gramplet to the display places that the active place encloses
- 2060: Individuals with incomplete names, not updated when name completed
- 6873 : Children gramplet in Family view does not get updated when a birth/death events are added to a child
- 5417 : Non-image media objects don't appear in the main window gallery.
- 9136: Pressing tab stops at element in gui places
- 9094: Double-clicking on a source in the citation gramplet causes exception
- 9200: "Find text in record" filter crash
- 9153 : Fix vCard Export
- 7619 : Notes used in the "To Do" gramplet are found by the Remove Unused Objects tool
- 9191: Unable to select Unicode
- 9121, 9146, 9162: Cannot import gedcom generated by RootsMagic custom place details ignoring PlaceName()
- 9166: Fix people sorted by surname view
- 9122: Complete Report about person (whole database) - PDF - crash
- Update for travis
- Only consider the values of LC_ALL, LANG, and LANGUAGE, in that order, when choosing the default locale.
- New Icelandic date and relationships handlers
- Fix Finnish translation in keywords of desktop entry
- Update translations: cs, de, el, fi, fr, hu, is, it, ru, sl, sv, uk
See the Changelog.
Gramps 4.2.2 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.2.
A maintenance release.
- 9014: "Show all" checkbox of "Select Family" window not unchecked when the filter is cleared
- 8988: Name of user defined filter is not shown
- 8128: ErrorDialog and GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent
- 9028: 'Find' is broken when used in the Family selector
- Fix default selection in selectors
- 8888: comment currently-unused bogus wiki URL pointers
- 9057: fix counter for filtered entries and indentation on TreeBaseModel
- 9008 9055: Faulty headline in start up screen
- Check that gramplet is in notebook before setting tab label
- Fix creation of focus change events
- 9065: Interactivesearch gives "TypeError: unorderable types: str() < NoneType()"
- 9027: Put tag selection list in alphabetical order
- Remove redundant code
- 9079: Fix delete error in undoable entry widget
- Fix deprecation warning
- Re-enable selection in MultiTreeView on a grab_broken event
- Add validation to gender field
- 9155: Unhandled AttributeError when db.get_tag_from_handle returns None
- 9058: ReferencedBySelectionProxy can forget some referenced tags
- Remove encoding on stdout and stderr
- Handle citation objects in glocale.trans_objclass
- 9003: Locality data in address was not imported
- Don't check SSL certs when fetching addons
- Catch urlopen TypeError when context arg isn't supported
- Fix undefined variable error
- 8897 - Can not download new or updated add-ons
- 8556: ValueError: underlying buffer has been detached
- 9137: LaTeX backend crashes
- 9127: Geography: performance issue due to bad initialization and performance issue when selecting the events or places views.
- 8950: Narrated Web Site Report: html elements emitted in different order
- 7426: unused *_init.jpg are created in the narrated website
- 7322: Some media files are not exported to the NAVWEB report
- 8048: Narrative web report: add author to citations
- 8950: TypeError: unorderable types: EventRef() < EventRef(), events list and family list are differents between two reports
- 9650: permission denied: change mtime to origin instead of destination
- 5905: thumbnails html file missing in the narrative web
- 9016: Narrativeweb: Place title based on current date not that of the event
- 8946: Webcal: make the month name clickable in the year overview page
- 9040: 'Narrative' word not translatable
- 9073: 'Unknown' spouse uses an harcoded string name on Simple Descendants textual report
- 9041: Father/mother's age attributes are not translated on reports
- improve Russian date handler and unittests
- 9114: mars month instead of Marzec on Polish locale (Date Editor)
- Translations update: cs, de, fr, fi, nl, pl, ru, sv
Happy new year!
See the Changelog.