Graphical Tr Report
Revision as of 02:49, 3 March 2012 by Romjerome
Tree Options Tab
This is always the starting place of any report.
- The main item of interest is the Center Person/Family.
- Both the Ancestoral and Personal Descendant reports ask for a center person.
- The Familial Descendant report asks for a center family
- How many generations (columns) will be shown on the report.
- Level of Spouses
- Only available in the Descendant reports. Whether to show:
- 0 - No spouses, only direct descendants
- 1 - Spouses of the direct descendants
- 2 - Spouses of those spouses
- 3 - etc
- Print Entire tree
- Only available in the Ancestoral report. Fills out the entire tree. If a grand-parent is unknown, print an empty box.
- Compress tree
- Tries to compress the tree to minimize printing space.
- Show spouses of the center person
- Only available in the Ancestoral report. Displays information about the spouses below the center person. Also allows you to select which display (main/secondary) to use.