Graphical Di Report
Tree Display Tab
This is main (primary) display that will be used within the report.
- Personal Display Format
- For the Descendant reports. This will be used for all direct descendants and main parents of the selected person/family. Or to better describe it, all Non spouses.
- Main Display Format
- For the Ancestoral report. The center person will always use this display. Everyone else (spouses of the center person, (grand)-fathers, (grand)-mothers) can choose.
- Compress Personal and Spousal Display formats
- For the Descendant reports. If a line has variables on it (ie. 'b. $b $B') and ALL of the variables have nothing to print, then remove the entire line. This option can help 'compress tree' option on the 'Tree Options' tab.
- Compress Main and Secondary Display formats
- For the Ancestoral report. This is the exact same as above.
- Use Main/Secondary Display Format for
- For the Ancestoral report. This specifies whether (grand)-fathers and (grand)-mothers will use the Main Display only, or which half will use the Main while the other half will use the Secondary.
- Bold Direct descendants
- For the Descendant reports. Bold those people that are direct descendants of the center person/family. This will NOT bold half or step persons.