Gramps 5.1 Wiki Manual - Reports - part 8/he
חזרה ל Index of Reports.
This section describes the Quick Views as part of the different reports available in Gramps.
- 1 מצג מהיר
- 1.1 All Events
- 1.2 All Family Events
- 1.3 On This Day
- 1.4 Father linage
- 1.5 Mother linage
- 1.6 Siblings
- 1.7 קשר לאדם הבית
- 1.8 Same Given Names
- 1.9 Same Surnames
- 1.10 Person References
- 1.11 Family References
- 1.12 Event References
- 1.13 Place References
- 1.14 Source References
- 1.15 Citation References
- 1.16 Repository References
- 1.17 Media References
- 1.18 Link References
- 1.19 Note References
- 2 Quick View Gramplet
- 3 Making your own Quick view
New feature Gramps 4.2.0
Context menu (Right-click) option for Copy all added for QuickTables in those Quick Views that have them.
Copy contents(not a table)
Use the context menu (Right-click) option for Select All added for Quick View content (that is not a table)
Quick Views are popup window reports available in the context menu's of the most of the category views and some of the edit dialogs.
The following Quick view reports are available:
- Dashboard view - Not available
- Note that you can use the גרמפלט מצג מהיר
- People view and Person Edit dialog
- Relationship view - Not available
- Chart view - Not available
- Places view
- Geography view - Not available
- Sources view
- Citations view
- Repository view
- Media view
Please update or expand this section.
All Family Events
On This Day
Right-click on a selected record in the Event view to select from the context menu or, Double-click a day in the Calendar Gramplet to run the On This Day Quick View. The Quick View window shows the Events of the selected day: Events on this exact date and Other events on this Month/day in history as well as Other events in that year.
The information is presented in a table showing:
The text in the QuickView is editable. You can also drag a reference to the Clipboard.
קשר לאדם הבית
Same Given Names
- Person References built-in Quick View : Display showing the backlink references for the active person
- Family References built-in Quick View : Display showing the backlink references for a family
- Event References built-in Quick View : Display showing the backlink references for an event
- Place References built-in Quick View : Display showing the backlink references for a place
- Source References built-in Quick View : Display backlink references for a Source
- Source or Citation References built-in Quick View : Display backlink references for a Source or Citation
- Citation References built-in Quickreport : Display backlink references for a Source or Citation
Repository References built-in Quick View : Display the repository backlink references for sources related to the active repository
- See Repositories Report addon
- Media References built-in Quick View : Display showing the backlink references for a media object
Please update or expand this section.
- Note References built-in Quick View : Display showing the backlink references for a note
Quick View Gramplet
Configurable to show the Quick View you want to see.
Available for use from the Dashboard and each of the category view sidebars and bottombars.
Making your own Quick view
You can create your own Quick view, even with limited programming/coding knowledge.
Many users want to produce a view quickly for their specific needs, but are hindered by the fact they do not want to learn python fully, nor the intricacies of a complicated program like Gramps.
These views are short textual reports that the user can register with Gramps, so they automatically appear in the context menu's.
See the Quick Views Coding page to make your own.
חזרה לIndex of Reports.
|Special copyright notice: All edits to this page need to be under two different copyright licenses:
These licenses allow the Gramps project to maximally use this wiki manual as free content in future Gramps versions. If you do not agree with this dual license, then do not edit this page. You may only link to other pages within the wiki which fall only under the GFDL license via external links (using the syntax: [https://www.gramps-project.org/...]), not via internal links.