GRAMPS Enhancement Proposals (GEPS). This should be a complex/detailed description of a way to make GRAMPS better.
Here they are in alphabetical order by topic.
If a GEP is disruptive, a specific branch is used to develop it. First check out trunk
svn checkout https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/trunk geps-021 cd geps-021
Create a new branch
svn copy https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/trunk https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/branches/geps/gep-021-name
and switch the repository to that branch
When finished, merge the changes back in trunk with this guide.
- GEPs: GRAMPS Enhancement Proposals, Jan 19, 2007, By Douglas S. Blank (Original discussion to form GEP's based on an "idea stolen and adapted from Python")
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "GEPS"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- GEPS 013: Gramps Webapp
- GEPS 013: Gramps Webapp: Initial Thoughts
- GEPS 027: Gender as an Entry Field
- GEPS 028: Media Management
- GEPS 029: GTK3-GObject introspection Conversion
- GEPS 037: Support GEDCOM X
- Specification:Geographic Report
- Specification:Graphical Descendant Report
- GEPS 025: Geography
- GEPS 032: Python 3 support/Python 3 Deprecated
- Gramps Data Model
- Gramps-Connect: Developer Introduction