The blog website of Gramps is at http://blog.gramps-project.org/
Blog entries you might like to read
- Fun with the names : this gives an overview of release names from the beginning until 2.2.1
- More ado about Windows port : was windows support a good idea?
- Winning one back : Gramps under attack by spammers. Unfortunately, it wasn't for the last time.
- Looking Back Over 5 Years : How Gramps came into existence
- And now for something completely different… : The problems with an "open" mailing lists, a sad story...
- On the brink of 2.0.0 … : 2.0.0 ... how long ago is that again?
- An introduction : Rarara, who is this?
- Cross-cultural research : Many people apparently have these problems. We are all related after all, aren't we?
- A busy week : the start of the scratch-pad and the IRC list starts to attract people
- Plans for hosting user data : the start of the family web pages
- Grandpap Allingham
- First post? Somehow, Gramps always succeeds in missing the first number..
Some more recent entries
- What are Gramplets? : what are Gramplets?
- Gramps is not a web browser...yes? : Gramps is not a web browser
Who is who on the blog?
- Don : Founder of Gramps, US citizen.
- Alex : It takes two, to make a dream come true. Second main developer, US citizen.
- Richard : serious Gramps coder, UK citizen.