Revision as of 01:17, 24 June 2018 by Sam888
- Install from openports.se/misc/gramps from the OpenBSD package collection (Recommended)
- Install from netbsd.org from the NetBSD package collection
- Install from freebsd ports
To install the port: cd /usr/ports/science/gramps/ && make install clean To add the package: pkg_add -r gramps
Please update or expand this section.
Installing Gramps on FreeBSD, openBSD, etc. First make sure the following packages are installed:
Then do the following:
- Download and extract the source code:
$ gunzip gramps-3.2.6.tar.gz $ tar xvf gramps-3.2.6.tar
- Configure the source code to use
/usr/X11R6for its path, since that is where FreeBSD likes to put gtk/gnome stuff:
$ cd gramps-3.2.6 $ export PATH=/usr/local/gnu-autotools/bin:$PATH $ export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/gnu-autotools/share/aclocal -I. -I /usr/local/share/aclocal -I /usr/X11R6/share/aclocal" $ ./autogen.sh $ gmake $ gmake install
This will compile and install Gramps correctly.