All Names Quickview
This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
The All Names of All People - Quickview shows:
- All names of all people
- The associated primary name
- The type of name
These events are sorted by name, but can be sorted by any column by clicking the column header.
You can activate the Quickview by right-clicking on a person's name in the People View, and selecting "Quick View", and "All Names of All People".
You can also use the Quickview as a Gramplet:
- select the Dashboard Category View
- right-click in an open area, and select "Add a gramplet"
- left-click on "Quick View" Gramplet"
- Select "Configure the active view" from the toolbar and then select the "Quick View" tab
- Select View Type: "Person", and select the appropriate Quick View, and press "Save"
- Close the "Configure the active view" dialog
Double-click a row in the Quickview to bring up a dialog showing the person associated with the name.