This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
The Thumbnail Generator Tool regenerates thumbnails for images attached to objects.
Once this addon has been installed:
- Select Menu Tools > Utilities -> Thumbnail Generator Tool...
There is no confirmation bailout
Despite the horizontal ellipsis ("…") at the end of this menu selection, no additional dialog appears before the action begins
- Avatar Generator tool
- Feature Request 9902: [Thumbnail Generator] does not delete old Thumbnails when run [Add option to delete old Thumbnails]
- Feature Request 8161: Gallery does not generate thumbnails of PDF files.
- Feature Request 7390: Gallery tab of Source view does not display .ods files
- Feature Request 6183: GraphView docgen: JPG/PNG thumbnails not within the graph nodes at large DPI
- Feature Request 4120: To remove last [GNOME] GCONF references? (function attempts to generate a thumbnail image for a non-image)
- Gramps 2.0.7 release notes: Thumbnail generation support described with "evince" installed, thumbnails for PDF files; "totem" installed, thumbnails for video files