This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
This addon is a simple interface for gramps' Relationship Calculator. It just sets a relation ID for mapping relations.
An additionnal period entry (if exists) is linked to individuals as information. Sorting function is available on all columns.
Select Tools > Analysis and Exploration > Display relations and distances with the home person... from the menu.
Run via CLI and debug statements:
$ python3 Gramps.py -O 'example' -a tool -p name=relationtab -d "relation_tab"
- relationships_identifiers are set on number.py module
- ancestors numbering is based on sosa/kekule model
- descendants numbering is based on matrilineality kinship
- most recent ancestors are most recent mothers
Save and export
The tool can export the content after calculations via file generation to OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods) format.
RelID is an experimental analysis et exploration tool. This addon is not available on addons listing.
- On this addon, iteration with sqlite 3.8.2 database backend seems at least 30 % slower than iteration wih bsddb 6.0.1.
- Average of maximum O.O1 second per person for 5 levels (generations) on modern CPUs.
Try to limit deep search (generations set on Preferences) for large table of people.
- step descendants may have a mistake on most recent mother number if they are direct descendants of the father.
- fix modal window
- Use gramps.plugins.lib.librecurse module or advanced lib like pypedal