The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the release of the 2.2.3 version.
Probably the biggest change in this release is the addition of a Autobackup feature, which will save the database to an XML backup file on exit. This option can be disabled in the preferences if so desired. Additional changes are below:
Version 2.2.3 -- the "My philosophy, like color television, is all there in black and white" release
- Per-database environment directories.
- Editor windows remember their size.
- Improved handling for invalid FTM GEDCOM.
- Reports use only primary events.
- Slovak manual is available (Lubo Vasko).
- Turkish translation added (Mehmet Ugur Kecik).
- Autobackup feature will save data on exit in XML format
- Many edit dialogs now save their last size
- Relationship View enhancements - scrolling and button handling
- Bug fixes