GRAMPS 1.1.3 has been released.
This is a release of the development branch, and should used for evaluation, and not for you golden family database. Before upgrading, it is recommended that you save your data in the GRAMPS XML format, create a new database, and import the XML into the new database.
Please report any problems to the development team.
Version 1.1.3 -- the "Splunge: this is a great idea, but possibly lousy, and I'm not being indecisive" release
- New columns for Media and Place Views (Martin Hawlisch).
- New graphical report -- StatisticsChart (Eero Tamminen).
- Alternative .ini -based backend for storing gramps settings (replaces gconf).
- Modules providing database access and basic classes are UI-independent now.
- Improved Name handling.
- Date handling improvements.
- Documentation for core API can now be autogenerated (requires epydoc).
- Dramatic performance improvements for large databases.
- Spanish Date handler (Julio Sanchez).
- Cursor interface added to the database.
- Interface improvements.
- GRUMPS -- Grand Report Unification Made Possible, See! Reports remember their options; command line reports available; same code provides standalone, book item, and command line repotrs.
- Bug fixes.