The GRAMPS project is pleased to announce the release of the 1.0.2 version. It is available for download.
The major feature added with the release is gnome-print integration. This allows direct printing, print preview, and PS/PDF file
generation. In order for gnome-print to work, you must have a version of gnome-python installed that supports gnome-print (typically gnome-python 2.0 or greater).
Two new manual translations are available. Thanks to Sebastian VÃ¶cking for the German translation and Egyeki Gergely for the Hungarian translation.
And thanks to Alex Roitman, for doing most of the bug fixes and enhancements for this release.
Version 1.0.2 -- the "Pining for the fjords" release
- Manual is translated into German (Sebastian VÃ¶cking) and Hungarian (Egyeki Gergely).
- Plain text format available for text reports.
- Handling of multimple notes in GEDCOM import.
- Multiple web page generator improvements (Leonid Mamtchenkov).
- Direct printing/previewing and internationalized PS/PDF creation via gnome-print plugin.
- Proper unicode output in GraphViz plugin.
- Bug fixes.