GRAMPS 0.9.2 has been released.
- Fixed pedigree view problem that prevented display from updating
- Fixed duplicate place problem.
- Re-implemented family name guessing
- Better error handling with reports
- Language-specific relationship calculation framework. Volunteers needed to create language-specific plugins.
- New Family Tree Maker style reports (Ancestor and Descendant).
- Fixed Import from GRAMPS package.
- Proper handling of media files in all Imports, Exports, and Save As.
- Fixed Getting Started druid.
- New category of Tools: Debug, featuring Python evaluation window and Show uncollected objects.
- Option to fix missing media files during Check and Repair.
- Long-awaited Export to CD.
- Added support for AbiWord 1.9 or greater, AbiWord 1.9+ supports tables, allowing a greater range of reports to be supported.
- Added Save confirmation on Help->Open Example and File->New.
- Command-line options (-i -o -f -a) support is added in its experimental stage. Please try hard to break it and report to gramps-devel.
- Man page is updated.
- Huge speed-up in Select Child (~25x) and Choose Parents (75x-150x) dialogs.
- Fixed Filter behavior in People View.
- Dozens of bug fixes.