GRAMPS 0.7.1 has been released.
- A database must now be open at all times. Prevents the problem of not having a place to put files.
- Several drop down menus for names have been replaced with autocompletion text boxes.
- Autosave - allows the database to be saved to a backup file periodically.
- New Descendant Graph report.
- Reorganization of reports.
- New preferences dialog.
- Configurable guessing of last names for new children.
- Slightly improved incomplete date handling.
- More sort columns and improved sorting in the lists.
- New tooltips (Don Peterson)
- Improved navigation in the Pedigree View (Shane Hathaway)
- Italian translation (Marco Molteni)