There is no registration required to read this wiki or download and install Gramps. You only need an account to edit this wiki.
Please update or expand this section.
Gramps can produce many different types of reports and charts in a variety of output formats.
The following samples have been created in Gramps 5.1 using the example.gramps family tree included with Gramps and the default settings where ever possible.
- Ancestor Tree - ancestors of a person in a graphical chart.
- Descendant Tree - descendants of a particular person.
- Family Descendant Tree
- Fan Chart - ancestors of a particular person in a semi-circular chart.
- Statistics Chart - statistics of all people in the selected family tree.
- Timeline Chart - plots the lifespan of the selected people in a graph.
These GraphViz diagrams are produced from a DOT file created by Gramps.
- Family Lines Graph
- Hourglass Graph
- Relationship Graph
- Ahnentafel Report - generational report starting at a selected individual.
- Birthday and Anniversary Report
- Complete Individual Report - summary of the information about a particular person.
- Descendent Report
- Detailed Ancestral Report
- Detailed Descendant Report
- End of Line Report
- Family Group Report - tabular format report for a particular family.
- Kinship Report
- Tag Report
- Number of Ancestors
- Place Report
- Records Report
- Summary of the Database
- Narrated Web Site
- Web Calendar
- Gramps Reports - Index and options for each report and chart.