Gramps 3.4.7 released
On this new year, the Gramps team releases version 3.4.7.
The “Ask me tomorrow, but not today”, a maintenance and bug fix release.
- Add new filter rule matching citations having a source with a
on a note
- Add primary role option to event filter
- Add Groups support and reduce number of lines in Event types selector
- Add ‘Last Change’ column on selectors, when missing
- Fix a filter rule on citation sidebar (Source:Note)
- Fix url in Welcome gramplet when detached
- Fix bug in associations filter
- Better support for objects having citations as subobjects
- Check Tag handling on people views
- Keep at least one column on views
- Reorder tool now updates citation IDs
- Performance improvement in ancestor filter
- Better support on GEDCOM file format for tags like family _UID, add support for _FSFTID, by Enno Borgsteede
- Reduce number of columns in LDS temple selector
- Fix menu action for last recently opened family trees
- Fix minor visual issue on Merge Person dialog
- Use ‘Bat Mitzvah’ (en_US event name)
- “Add citation” missing in pop-up menu
- Improvements on image region handling
- Some fixes on images for ODF file format, thanks to Matthias Basler for the initial patch
- Fix HTML spacing on GraphViz output
- Various fixes related to bookmark handling in navigation views
- Invalid dates (like 2013-02-30) no longer crash the date editor or file import
- Enhancement on date validation into Date Editor
- Various fixes on date handling
- Consistent GUI confirmation during bulk deletions
- Multiple maintainability and usability improvements.
- Better documentation for name
- Update holidays for France
- Translation update: de, fr, ru
See the Changelog for more details.
The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page.