Gramps 3.1.1 ("Spam, bacon, sausage, and spam") released.
The GRAMPS Developers in collaboration with Green Midget Café presents:
Version 3.1.1 of GRAMPS! The "Spam, bacon, sausage, and spam" release.
- The release of 3.1.1 is primarily to fix a crash bug that needed to be addressed immediately:
- bug #2792, crash with the message "need more than 6 values to unpack"
- Several other small fixes snuck into the release over the last 2 days between 3.1.0 and 3.1.1:
- add a warning when installing from .tar.gz
- bug #2121 - graphviz reports were generated off-page
- various gramplet fixes
- several text typo fixes and translation updates (de, fr)
- bug #2772 - name display format
- bug #2789 - fix for HTTP 404 in NarrativeWeb due to bad relative path