Talk:GEPS 024: Certificates
Some alternate interfaces for records management and print
- Gedcom Census
- Screenshots of census1836
- 1901 Canadian Census Workbench
- Source oriented: Tellico <=> Gramps XML
- Record oriented: Experimental samples on feature request #5552
- Model is not the same according to period.
- In France there is some forms for civil certificates (birth-death-marriage-censuses) or religious events (baptism-burial-marriage-listings, common religious events), there is some variations but the more accessible and common (civil) is used from 1810 to 1830 (then after 1870). Else template is free: could be two lines or four pages ! --Romjerome 06:31, 4 December 2010 (EST)
- Model is not the same according to country.
- My genealogical searchs (most in France) sound like searchs for Swedish/Norvegian people: some free access to original online documents (stored on archives/repositories) and transcriptions. --Romjerome 06:31, 4 December 2010 (EST)
Commercial web sites like Ancestry often use the word collections for certificates transcriptions.
They also have immigration and travels entries (USA history).