Revision as of 02:53, 24 January 2009 by Romjerome
|There is a proposal to move the content from this portal to an application neutral genealogy wiki. Please see the discussion page.|
Welcome to the Genealogy Research Portal!
Good practices for genealogical research
- Genealogy basics - A good place to start
- Portable Digital Records in the Familypedia website. Select names for your digital files which don't cause headaches later.
- Organize your records - A look at general organizing principles for genealogy records
- Organize your files - A look at some different ways to organize your electronic files
- Meaningful file names - Ideas for selecting names for your digital files which tell you something about the file or folder.
- Sources - Sources play a key role in genealogy. Read about how to use and manage them.
- Other genealogy software - programs to track your ancestry
- Other genealogy tools - tools to help you make a website, a genealogical tree, ...
- Resource and related sites
- Existing reports