Gramps 3.4.5 released
In order to fix one issue introduced in 3.4.4 and to continue support for the 3.4.x branch, the Gramps team releases version 3.4.5.
The “We have also developed a tomato which can eject itself when an accident is imminent”, a maintenance and bug fix release.
The important change:
- Problem after upgrading to 3.4.4 from 3.3.1
Other changes are on reports:
- Ability to keep custom filename on output
- Book report: Sub reports forget/overwrite their settings when trying to re-configure them
- End of Line Report options window – changing Output Format cause change active tab to “report options”
- Various updated translations: de, es, fr, nb, nl, pl, sk
See the Changelog for more details.
The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page.