Gramps 3.4.3 released
Version 3.4.3 has been released, the ““Whenever life gets you down, Mrs. Brown”“, a maintenance (“bug fix”) release.
The main changes are:
- Sorting of names, places etc. uses the International Components for Unicode (ICU) libraries which resolves many bugs particularly on MS Windows, and ensures that sorting is the same for all platforms.
- Addon checking and download works again.
- A large number of fixes to Narrative Web. In particular, media objects attached to events and sources are now output.
- Many other bug fixes.
- Various updated translations: da, de, es, fr, it, nb, nl, pt_BR, pt_PT, sv, uk.
- See the changelog for more details.
The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page.