Gramps 4.0.0-alpha4 released
Some weeks after 4.0.0-alpha3, the developers have released:
“UNSTABLE” Gramps 4.0.0 Alpha4 release.
This release fixes some bugs and adds new features.
Changes since alpha3:
- Impovements on installer
- Better version handling with svn version support
- Fix some OS and dependencies issues
- Optional close button on gramplet bar tabs
- Gramplets view becomes Dashboard
- Add private column to views
- Fix encoding issues
- IO enhancements for XML import
- Web app improvements
- Consistency on Bookmarks, better Navigation and review on View models
- New filter matching twins on a family
- New ToDo gramplet
- Better python 3 support
- Ability to get better results by using PyICU
- Bug fixes (book report, file formats, tools, etc …)
- Some translation updates
You can download Gramps 4.0.0-alpha4 for testing only from sourceforge unstable section.