Gramps 3.4.2 released
Today, we released version 3.4.2 “We’re all individuals!“, a maintenance (“bug fix”) release.
- Some fixes on NarrativeWeb report
- Some fixes on book report
- Improvement on database path interface and user’s preferences
- Consistency on Name display and regex support
- Some platform-specific fixes for Windows system environment
- Better support for media links on Gedcom file format
- Fix possible incorrect family relations on Gedcom file format
- Various fixes on citation records
- Fix and improve places handling on Geography views
- Fix on command line arguments
- Consistency on PDF file format
- New language: Greek
- Various updated translations
- See the changelog for more details.
The latest releases can always be found on our Sourceforge page.