Gramps 3.2.1 (“One of those men is my father”) released
The Gramps Developers have released: Version 3.2.1 of Gramps! The “One of those men is my father” release.
Many bug fixes
- fixed missing icons
- load/reload plugins must unload old plugins
- import/export fixes (date ranges, underscore, latitude/longitude)
- narrative web crash fixes and many updates, html notes, css updates
- geoview fixes and updates
- unicode error in soundex
- fixed crash on data entry
bg, ca, de, es, fr, he, hr, it, nb, nl, sk, sv
Thanks to all who helped report, fix, translate, and test the numerous
changes that took place over the past month to make 3.2.1.
Look for your favourite packages at SourceForge in the next few days
as they become available
Due to an unfortunate commit, narrative web report does not work in python 2.5 in version 3.2.1. You can grab the plugin from our sourceforge repository if you use python 2.5.