GRAMPS 3.1.2 (“Skip the impersonations”) released
The GRAMPS Developers have released: Version 3.1.2 of GRAMPS! The “Skip the impersonations” release.
- Contains mostly translation updates and small bug fixes. No new features.
- sv, de, fr, ca, sk, ru, pt_br, it, he, nl, cs, nb, nl, pl
- fixes a failure in ‘Check & Repair Database’
- fixes to Gramplets
- fixes to CLI regressions
- fixes to use of Latin1 character set in Graphviz reprts
- fixes to many reports
- fixes to the clipboard
- fixes to NarrativeWeb
- fixes to importing from older XML files